Here are just some of the reasons to choose Phoenix Appliance Services:
- Service Call is Free with Repair
- Prompt, efficient attention
- A solid quote before the service begins – no surprises
- Our “leave no trace” clean-up commitment
- Carefully screened service professionals you can trust
- Never an over-time charge – we charge by the job, not by the hour
- Install and Repair all types of Refrigerators/Freezers
- Licensed and Insured
- Repair all makes and models
- All of the parts comes under manufacture warranty.
Dryer and Washer Repair
Whether you’re heading to an important event, like a job interview or a first date, or you simply have a large family that yields a constant surplus of laundry, a properly functioning washer and dryer are essential to providing the clean, dry clothing you need.
Have you noticed problems with your washer or dryer? At Phoenix Appliance Services, we offer prompt and professional dryer and washer repair. Our goal is to resolve any washer or dryer defects as quickly as possible so that our customers can carry on with their busy lives.
Tips for Washer Maintenance
Front-load washers are notorious for often having foul odors. This is due to their design, so it can be difficult to avoid. After many uses, washers may accumulate a slimy and stinky mold that can leave clothing and the laundry room smelling bad.
Have you noticed mold or odors in your washer? This may be prevented by wiping the inside of the rubber gasket seal, and leaving the door slightly ajar after washes in order to promote more effective drying. If you are still having problems, it may be time for a washer repair – contact the professionals at Phoenix Appliance Services!