Here are just some of the reasons to choose Phoenix Appliance Services:
- Service Call is Free with Repair
- Prompt, efficient attention
- A solid quote before the service begins – no surprises
- Our “leave no trace” clean-up commitment
- Carefully screened service professionals you can trust
- Never an over-time charge – we charge by the job, not by the hour
- Install and Repair all types of Refrigerators/Freezers
- Licensed and Insured
- Repair all makes and models
- All of the parts comes under manufacture warranty.
Refrigerator & Freezer
We all have different food preferences but need to preserve them in the same manner, that is why a broken refrigerator or freezer is an urgency that must be attended to as soon as possible. We carry about 95% of the parts needed for most brand and models. Anything from compressors or ice maker, to door seals. No jobs are too small for us!
Tips to save your food when your fridge is broken.
If you notice the temperature starts to decline inside the freezer and refrigerator, the best way to save your food until the professional technician will arrive is to get dry ice from the grocery store. It’ll help you buy some time and to relieve your stress.
Tips to prolong the life of you refrigerator.
Your refrigerator resembles a human body where the compressor is the heart, the electronic control board is like the brain, and the condenser and evaporator coils are the lungs. The fridge doesn’t make cold air, it inhales the warm air from inside the freezer and exhales it through the condenser coils until the temperature is sufficient to freeze the food. Therefore, it is very important to keep the coils clean so you can avoid the expensive repair later on. Ask us about the preventative service we can help you with so you don’t have to go through messy and dusty coil cleaning procedures.